Saturday, April 18, 2009

Surgery over!

I will write more later, still feeling tired. My surgery was tuesday, and it went without surprise. The surprise came with the pathology report which said that there is no more cancer in my body- well all the tests were negative. The surgeon was in shock, so was i and all my family. I still have to finish radiation and 6 months of herceptin, but as of now the cancer has been killed, thanks to allah. Thank you all for your prayers and kind thoughts. I will be spending the next 2 weeks resting and trying not to do too much so that i can heal. I will go now to rest. I hope you all are happy out there- especially "superman." I miss you all and would be happy to have visitors, but dont expect tea and cookies. You will just get a smile, and maybe a bottle of water, haha.

4 comments:

UmmFarouq said...

I'll take tap water. Actually I love Alabama tap water.

Love you!

Unknown said...

Alhamdulillah, so glad to hear your virtual voice and know that you are recovering. I have been praying for you from our little corner of Amman. May Allah heal you completely and strengthen your Iman during this test. MashAllah alayki.

kinzi said...

Umm ZAK!!!!!!

Oh, how good is God? I'm one of your quiet prayer warriors in Jordan, thanks to mutual friend Umm F(the praying part, not the quiet part, anyway, I'm not a quiet person.

REJOICING with you for this healing. He is mighty to save. May His healing power continue it's work in bringing you full recovery and times of refreshment.

Shabana said...

I've been out of blog loop and didn't realize that you had your surgery already. Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah it went well. I hope now that a couple of months have passed that you are healed and will continue to remain healthy from here on out, insha Allah. Continue to take care of yourself. May Allah keep you strong both physically and in your Iman. Ameen :-)